The ginger in the Ayurvedic medicine it was called the “natural medicine chest” , because of its many health benefits it can provide.
It is used as an everyday ingredient in India, it is used in the form of ginger infused Chai, mostly because it can treat flu and cold. Also they are soaking fresh ginger matchsticks in freshly squeezed lemon juice with salt, and they add it into heir meals.
It gives support to our gut and maintains it in a good condition, and is helping our digestive system. Here are a few of its healing abilities:
- It can treat stomach pain and soothe cramps.
- Successfully treats nausea.
- It can effectively reduce flatulence.
- To stimulate your appetite, and help your digestive system with stimulating it to produce more digestive juices, eat it before your meals.
- It can soothe muscle and joint pain, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It stimulates our body to absorb more nutrients from the foods we eat.
- Aphrodisiac properties are contained in it.
- Post-operation nausea can be reduced with chewing fresh ginger.
- Nose and throat congestion can be reduced with ginger.
- The microcirculatory channels and the sinuses can be cleansed with it.
We give you three options of where you can add ginger into your diet, but there are numerous way to include it, in many drinks and meals:
1. Prepare some soothing and warm ginger tea, from the ginger’s root.
2. To boost the healing abilities and enrich the taste of your deserts, add it in there too.
3. Prepare some spicy fragrant ginger rice, with adding some green chilies, ginger, a little bit of chopped garlic, and some fresh cilantro leaves, and you have basmati rice.
Share this topic with your friends and let them boost their health and enrich the taste of their meals by adding ginger to their diet!
Featured image source: healthy-life-box.com